Shore City is open, with your favourite retailers re-opening their doors in Level Two.
You will notice some changes when you visit us.
During this time some store’s hours may vary from the Centre’s – we suggest that if you intend to visit a certain store that you check their hours on their individual store page.
Shore City remains absolutely focused on the continued health and wellbeing of both retail stores and services and customers, which means extra precautions to ensure the shopping experience is both safe and convenient. This is our absolute priority.
To do this we are ensuring the shopping experience provides the following:
- The highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Increased routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces
- Hand sanitising stations located at all major entrances and other locations throughout the Centre
- Reduced the amount of seating in the food court and comfort areas throughout the Centre.
- Kiddie rides will remain closed
We remind all customers to practice regular hand washing, use hand sanitiser and cover sneezes and keep social distancing.
Some stores may require you to queue before entering the store to ensure that social distancing is maintained.
The Farmers entry may have a line if they need to restrict numbers into their store, if you are wanting access to the Centre please use the Como Street entrance instead.
Thanks to everyone who is continuing to Shop Safe.