Forget Dry July... Let's Moisturise!
You may find your skin needs something a little extra over the cooler months. Here are some great tips and moisturisers for winter.
Boost your skin with anti oxidants and hydrating properties during the cooler days and a night treatment with repairing properties while you sleep as this is the time your body rests and rejuvenates.
1. Life Pharmacy - Clinique Moisture Surge 72 hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator $75
2. Life Pharmacy - Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reversing Wrinkle Creme $174
We love winter layers and so does our skin. Look for a product that goes deeper than the surface, penetrating crucial layers to your skins well being.
Layer up with a good face mask or face oil loaded with essential ingredients for hydration and nourishment. Use once a week or post ski field, illness or winter escape when your skin needs that extra boost.
3. Life Pharmacy - Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil $66
4. Farmers - Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules $112- $199
Did you know this one of the first places we show our age and the first place we feel the drying effects of colder weather. A winter handbag must have, your hands and the hands of those around you will thank you for it.
5. Life Pharmacy - Clarins Hand and Nail Cream $52
6. Farmers - Burts Bees Shea Butter Hand Cream $30
Don’t forget the rest of you! Nourish your body with a post bath or shower massage with an indulgent body oil. Body oils are easily absorbed and leave your skin feeling rehydrated and silken.
7. Farmers - Kiehls Creme de Corps Dry Body Nourishing Oil $59
8. Farmers - Antipodes Heavenly Body Oil $48.50
And the finishing touch. Beat the winter blues with a burst of colour that keeps your lips deliciously hydrated and protected from the elements.
9. Farmers - Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Plump In Colour in Lunatic Red $69
10. Life Pharmacy - Antipodes Moisture Boost Natural Lipstick in Dragonfruit Pink $29.50
Don't forget to visit Shore City Shopping Centre to pick up your new moisturisers for winter.
Merry Mid Winter!