Conditions of Entry
By entering Shore City's Car Park you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not accept these conditions, please proceed immediately to the nearest Car Park exit.
1.Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- You enter and use the Car Park at your own risk.
- We are not liable for and you indemnify us against any cost, expense, liability, loss, damage or claim relating to personal injury to or death suffered by you or any person or theft, loss of, destruction or damage to, any vehicle, any property on or in a vehicle or elsewhere in the Car Park or any damage to the Car Park arising out of, or in any way relating to, your use of the Car Park.
- Each exclusion of our liability in these conditions is subject to any law which restricts or forbids that exclusion of liability including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- If you bring a vehicle into this Car Park you agree to pay the parking fee set by us. Such fee will be displayed at the entry to this Car Park.
- If you exit the Car Park there must be 30 minutes between exit and re-entry to receive another three hours free parking. Re-entry within 30 minutes of leaving will be considered as one visit and time charged cumulatively.
- We may prevent the exit of a vehicle from this Car Park until we are satisfied that any fee is paid and we are not liable to you for doing so.
3.Your Use of the Car Park
- Whilst in the Car Park you must comply with all signs and with all directions and requests made by us.
- You may gain access to or remove a vehicle from this Car Park only during the operating hours displayed in this Car Park.
- You must not cause any obstruction, nor park anywhere that we designate as a no parking or reserved area unless you are authorised by us to park in those areas.
- You must not use parking bays set aside for mobility impaired and/or disabled persons unless you are lawfully entitled to use these bays and you display a current permit clearly on the vehicle.
- You must not distribute handbills or pamphlets, engage in any commercial activities or use skate boards, scooters or roller blades without our authorisation.
- You must not bring or leave in this Car Park any offensive, hazardous or dangerous substance or thing, nor anything which may be or become a danger, nuisance or inconvenience to us or to any person lawfully in or about this Car Park or Centre.
4.Our Rights in Respect of Your Vehicle
- We may permit the exit of a vehicle whether evidence of authority or entitlement to remove a vehicle is produced or not. We are not liable for the theft or loss of or damage to a vehicle or delivery of your vehicle to any person who did not have authority to use or take your vehicle.
- We may deny you access to the Car Park or your vehicle, or may enter, move, drive or park any vehicle by towing or otherwise (including moving it to any location outside this Car Park), at any time if required by law or reasonably necessary for the safe operation of the Car Park. We are not liable for any damage caused to your vehicle when we move it.
- We also have the right to prevent exit of a vehicle until we are provided with a valid parking ticket or evidence of ownership or entitlement to receive the vehicle satisfactory to us.
- If your vehicle is parked for a continuous period of 72 hours then we may move it by towing or otherwise at your expense, unless prior arrangements have been made with us in writing.
5.Number Plate Recognition Cameras
- Number plate recognition cameras have been installed to manage the operation of the Centre including the Car Park area. By entering the Car Park you consent to us collecting and using your number plate information. If you do not provide us with this information, we may refuse to grant you entry into the Car Park.
- "Car Park" means all the property constituting the Car Park including any entry and exit ramps, loading docks, driveways and elevators and stairways servicing the Car Park.
- 'we', 'us' 'and' 'our' mean Shore City Shopping Centre Pty Ltd, 52 – 56 Anzac Street, Takapuna, Auckland, its related companies, employees, agents and contractors.
- "you" and "your" refers to and includes each person who enters the Car Park in any manner and any owner of a vehicle which enters the Car Park.
7. Car-park Closing Times
- The Tower (enclosed car-park) please follow the Centre Trading Hours.
- Roof-top Car park exit / entry via Anzac Street operates as per Les Mills Gym (Mon-Thurs 5:00am-10pm/ Friday 5:00am - 9pm, Sat & Sun 6:30am- 7pm). From time to time these hours may vary.
In these conditions references to:
(a) 'we', 's' 'and' 'our' mean Shore City Shopping Centre PTY Ltd, 52-56 Anzac Street, Takapuna, Auckland, NZ, its employees, agents and independent contractors.
(b) 'your vehicle' includes a vehicle driven, or intended to be driven, by you in this car park.
For any enquiries please contact Centre Management (09) 978 6309 or After Hours Security (Mob) 0275 332 765.