Struggling to find the perfect gift for your Valentine? We've selected our top twenty picks for beautiful gift ideas for your special someone.
Want to take a closer look? Click on the image to zoom in.
Pampering For Her
Shop The Collection:
1. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume from Life Pharmacy Takapuna for $179 for 50ml.
TIP: Find out the perfume buying secret you must know before you go scent shopping!
2. Does she have a bathtub? A long luxurious soak in The Body Shops Egyptian Milk and Honey Bath could be just the ticket.
3. Want to give her a little time to herself? Buy her a manicure voucher from ProfessioNail or Kiwi Nails so she can enjoy an hour away from her normal life getting pampered.
4. If she can't walk past a candle display without stopping to smell them, get her an Ecoya candle. Starting from $24.95 from Stevens, we like the delicately scented Sweet Pea and Jasmine.
5. A thick, comfy bath robe from Bed Bath N' Table for $69.95 is the clothing version of a hug!
Shop the Collection:
1. If she usually wears gold jewellery, but your budget is missing a few zeroes, a piece of Country Road's gold plated range is perfect. We're loving their modern take on a traditional charm bracelet, in this charm cuff at $79.90.
2. Not all that glitters is gold, or needs to be jewellery, Kikki-K have an amazing Valentines range which includes these super cute Yours and Mine Mugs for $34.90 (set of two).
3. If she wears silver jewellery, then our top pick is the delicate Boh Runga Feather Kisses range in sterling silver from Duck Limited starting from $99.
4. You can't go wrong with anything Karen Walker when it comes to buying jewellery. Flying Saucers has a huge range, like this Karen Walker Exploding Hearts range in Sterling Silver from $129.
5. Vintage meets retro! The Swan Lake Ceramic Vases are available as a twin set of vases (pictured here) for $312 or individually for $156. These are a very popular gift choice, so if they're sold out Texan Art Schools will order them in for you.
Pampering For Him
Shop the Collection:
1. Have him thinking of you everyday when he uses his Baxter Lime and Pomegranate Invigorating Body Wash from Barkers for $27.99.
2. Get him looking his best with some Aloe Shaving Gel or an Anti-Age Moisturiser from Clinique for Men at Life Pharmacy from $39.00.
3. Men need hugs to and a thick, comfy bath robe from Bed Bath N' Table for $69.95 will give him just that.
4. Give a classic gift a modern twist with the new scent This is Him from Zadig and Voltaire, $68.00 for 30ml from Life Pharmacy.
5. Help him relax with a massage using Thai Lemongrass Massage Oil from The Body Shop for $36.95.
Tip: Make it a couples massage so you can get in on the action too.
Traditional with a Twist
Shop the Collection:
1.Undies are often the go to for the man in your life, why not shake it up a bit with some shiny gold boxers from Hallensteins for $19.99.
2.Why not add a bit of character to his wardrobe with some novelty cufflinks from Barkers for $49.99.
3.For the man who likes to travel light, Moana Rd have sunglasses with bottle openers - what more could he need? Available from Texan Art Schools for $68.00.
4.They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Why not give him the gift of food with the Made With Love Cookbook from Whitcoulls for $49.99.
It features 100 chefs, artisans and cooks recipes that they love to make.
Tip: If he's not the cooking type why not make the recipes for him to enjoy.
5.What says valentines more than heart shaped chocolates? For a budget friendly option make them yourself with a heart shape chocolate mould from Stevens
Tip: Kris from Stevens suggests you use a mix of milk and white chocolate discs and layer them in the mould. If you're feeling really adventurous you can swirl the white through the milk. It's easy to do but looks like you've spent hours on them.
This is just some of the things that are available at Shore City to make your special someone's day, be it 14th February or just a random Tuesday.
If you're not one to give presents, then a card to tell your Valentine (or maybe someone you've secretly got your eye on) how you feel can be just as special as a gift. Whitcoulls, Kikki K and Duck all have a great range of cards for your loved one.