Linen is such a quint-essentially summer fabric. It's lightweight, breathes easily and often comes in lots of gorgeous soft, summer colours
This season, we're seeing an array of styles available, and there is definitely something for everyone to choose from, no matter what your personal style.
Linen is one of those fabrics that can be dressed up or down, depending on how you style it, so it is one of summer's most versatile buys.
You could style a linen skirt with a simple cotton singlet and flat sandals for a beach day, or add a heel and some statement earrings to a linen dress for a night out.
So many choices! So I've put together a list of my top 10 favourite linen pieces you can get your hands on at Shore City Stores right now.....
SHOP THE LINEN
1. Jacqui E linen tie front check blouse $89.95
2. JAG linen waist tie dress from Farmers $129.99
3. Max linen "Darcy" crop biker jacket $149.99
4. Glassons linen blend tie wide leg pants $49.99
5. Country Road textured linen mini skirt $139.00
6. Jacqui E "Frankie" linen shirt dress $89.95
7. Country Road frill pintuck sundress $199.00
8. Glassons linen blend weekender pant $49.99
9. Max "Shirley' pull-on linen shorts $69.99
10. Glassons linen blend strap dress $59.99
This is just the start too! So if you love linen, make sure you head into Shore City now and keep yourself cool and comfortable (and stylish of course) for summer.
Until next time, happy shopping,