Ahhhh trusty old denim. We all love it don’t we.
It’s become a staple in modern style. It’s just so easy to wear!
Denim, is infact, just a cotton textile, woven together and died with indigo to give it the distinctive blue colour. It’s such a useful and versatile fabric, but I know that most of us just tend to default to our good old blue jeans right?
Well I wanted to give you a few more ways you can wear denim this winter, with some other fabulous denim pieces I’ve found from our fabulous Shore City retailers.
Here they are (plus make sure you keep reading for some bonus expert tips on how to style your denim this winter)
SHOP THE DENIM: (top row) Esprit lightweight stretch cotton denim dress $129.95 | Just Jeans Amaze Denim knit jacket $99.95.
(middle row): Fray “cable” jeans from Hartleys $169.00 | Glassons skinny fit jeans in Autumn Berry $39.99
See, it’s definitely not just jeans anymore when it comes to denim. And as promised, here are a few expert tips when styling your denim for winter;
- Choose the SHAPE that fits you best. There is no point following a trend if it doesn’t suit you
- Skinny jeans are ALWAYS in
- Try wearing your blue denim with blush pink, one of the hottest colours of the season
- If you want to ‘double denim’ just make sure the two pieces are different shades
- A denim jacket dresses anything down
So many pieces, so little time! Make sure you pop into see us at Shore City this week to get your denim fix!
Until Next Time, happy shopping