TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SHORE CITY BLACK FRIDAY Spend $100 @ any RETAILER, & Receive SHORE CITY $40 FARMERS Voucher
- The Promoter is Shore City Shopping Centre located at the corner of 52 – 56 Anzac Street, Takapuna, Auckland.
- The Promotion is called “SHORE CITY BLACK FRIDAY SPEND $100 @ ANY RETAILER, & RECEIVE a SHORE CITY $40 FARMERS VOUCHER”.
- The Promotional Period is from 9am Thursday 23RD November 2023 until stocks last or 5pm Sunday 26th November 2023.
- Information on gifts and how to receive them form part of these conditions of entry.
- Customers MUST present their Shore City retailer receipt with $100 single purchase spend at Customer Service Desk Level 2 to receive a free $40 Farmers Voucher. There is a limit of one gift per person, per date of purchase within 23-26th November.
- "...per date of purchase within 23rd-26th November" means:
- 1x Shore City $40 Farmers Voucher claim must be made within the same day of purchase.
- A customer cannot claim a 1x Shore City $40 Farmers Voucher with a receipt from another day.
- Date of purchase 23/11/23 $100 at New World – entitles the customer to 1x Shore City $40 Farmers Voucher and must be claimed within the same date of purchase.
- If a customer visits on 24/11/3 and makes another single transaction purchase of $100, the customer is entitled to 1x Shore City $40 Farmers Voucher.
- Customers will be asked for first name, suburb, how did you hear about the promotion, are you a Shore City VIP member for internal use only.
- There are a total of 100 gifts available during the promotional period. Only 100 dated vouchers will be given away each day of the promotion. Once the stock is exhausted the promotion will conclude.
23/11/2023 - 001 to 100
24/11/2023 - 001 to 100
25/11/2023 - 001 to 100
26/11/2023 - 001 to 100
- Valid for up to $40 off any purchase made at Farmers Shore City. The $40 Shore City Farmers Voucher must be used by Sunday 26th November 2023 on one purchase. Unspent vouchers will not be accepted after this date. If more than $40 is spent, the voucher is valid for $40 off the total price. If less than $40 is spend, the remaining value is forfeited.
- There is a limit of 1 gift per person, per single $100 transaction, per day.
- Customers can claim an additional $40 voucher by spending $100 or more at any retailer within the promotion period, excluding the day of purchase where they've already claimed a voucher. This new voucher can be used on a separate day within the promotion period that hasn't been claimed. However, vouchers cannot be combined for a single purchase during the promotion period.
- The Promoter, the owners and managers of Shore City Shopping Centre and their employees and contractors; participating retailers and their Shore City employees, contractors, and their immediate families; or any of the persons and entities set out above and associated agencies of the Promoter and Shore City Shopping Centre are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or misdirected entries.
- Entries will not be accepted by mail.
- The gift is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable and is non-transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for a variation in the value of the gifts or the suitability of the gift for its intended purpose and the customer accepts the gift on an as is basis.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury that may arise in any way from the use of the gifts or the conduct of the promotion. The customer must, on demand, indemnify and keep indemnified, the promoter, its subsidiaries, employees, advisers and agents against all claims, losses, damages, costs, and expenses reasonably or lawfully suffered or incurred by the Promoter due to any loss, damage or arising out of this Promotion.
- The Promoter agrees to keep all personal details confidential obtained by the Promotion during the Promotional Period and agrees that such information will be used by the Promoter only.
- Under the Privacy Act we must tell you when we collect personal information about you and how we will use it. The Promoter will collect and use the personal information you have provided for carrying out this competition and for advertising Shore City.
- The distribution of gifts is at the discretion of Shore City Management and no further correspondence will be entered into.